Legendary edition loading screen infinite loop - fix anywhere?

1. I bought this game a year or so ago, never really tried to get into it as i played vanilla skyrim a hundred or so times and could never really get into it, but whenever i try to play legendary edition (even with a new game), i get stuck with an infinite loading screen. I can start to load into my old saves, but the infinite loading screen with this is just unavoidable. I've been trying to fix it for 3 hours and gone through every other similar experience and haven't been able to find any help. (not an issue with the disc, there have been no scratches, its only been out of the case once, and i even tried washing it to be double sure anyway) Is there a fix?

User Info: Perseid97

Perseid97 - 3 years ago