How do I beat the boss in the shimmermist cave?

1. I cant beat falmer gloamlurker help please?

User Info: HellsHerald

HellsHerald - 7 years ago

1. You could be stealthy, and snipe the beast from afar with poisoned arrows (be sure that when you are sneaking that the eye on the screen is closed [or close to it] so you aren't detected). Be sure to have some resist poison potions handy since falmer love to attack with poisoned weapons.

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend leveling up a few levels and/or getting better armor and/or heavy/light armor skills and/or better weapons/weapon skills.

Falmer are tough buggers, and if they are giving you too much of a tough time, you may just need to quit then come back later when you are stronger. It stinks, but I'm not afraid to admit that I've run off to fight them another day.

User Info: Diaphat

Diaphat - 7 years ago 1   0