How do I solve the 3 stone puzzle?

1. I am in Ustengrav Depths by three stones that light up when you walk past them. When you do this the lift these iron gates. Only prooblem is the first one closes before I get to it. I've tried running passed them and even used shout. Failed. Found nothing when searching around, but not sure if something is needed. if anone knoows what needs to be done please assist me. I'd be thankful

User Info: Kyr11

Kyr11 - 8 years ago

1. Rather than touching the stones in a zig-zag pattern, just run straight through them, then use the shout.

User Info: Lcoz

Lcoz (Expert) - 8 years ago 17   6

Answers

1. Run In A Straight Line And Use The Whirlwind Sprint Shout To Get Through The Gate, You Have To Be Perfectly Aligned Otherwise You Will Hit The Side Of The Gate Before It Closes And Have To Try Again.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911 - 8 years ago 5   2
  2. Use the whirlwind shout just as you start to pass the last stone. Timing has to be just right for it, it took me a while to get it right too.

User Info: sailor_susy

sailor_susy - 8 years ago 5   4
  3. Line yourself up so you are facing the door and you have the two stones farthest from the door activated at the same time. Use the whirlwind shout then keep running.

User Info: SystemFolder

SystemFolder - 8 years ago 6   5
  4. Use your qwick step shout to pass all the stones and the sprint past the doors.

User Info: cheeze90002

cheeze90002 - 8 years ago 4   10