The muzlft puzzle wont work any ideas?

1. On my ps3 i am stuck playing skyrim im on the mzulft puzzle but every time i blast the crystal with frostbite and flames the lights dont move what should i do?

User Info: skyrimQ

skyrimQ - 7 years ago
  2. What quest are you doing? Because that's not in Muzlft. That's Mzulft for the College of Winterhold.

User Info: Spartan_Jedi117

Spartan_Jedi117 - 7 years ago
  3. I am on the quest to focus the oculory. and i am using dual cast with flames in one hand and frostbite in the other i have tried using the both on their own and dual casting at the same times. do either of you think this could just be another glich or am i doing something wrong. (im on the ps3)

User Info: skyrimQ

skyrimQ - 7 years ago
  4. I have tried dual casting just flames and dual casting just frostbite and I have tried both but neither on of these methods will work it just says we're it is and the three buttons on the ledge thing still have the white arrow above them and the crystal still has the arrow above it what should I do I've gone to far into the game to reload the mission

User Info: skyrimQ

skyrimQ - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Are you duel casting one of each? They will probably cancel each other out. I just use frostbite, that should work fine.

User Info: NeoGandalf

NeoGandalf (Expert) - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. There's your problem. Do dual cast, but use one spell at a time. Meaning, use Flames and then Frostbite.

User Info: Spartan_Jedi117

Spartan_Jedi117 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0   0