Can I buy horse armour?

1. I just want to know if I can buy horse armour, seems stupid to not add it since it wasn't in Oblivion for non xbox 360 owners

User Info: annalex85

annalex85 - 8 years ago

1. Nope. No horse armor currently.

It would sure be helpful. Your mounts are awfully willing to do battle, aren't they?

User Info: Ceclor

Ceclor - 8 years ago 4   1

Answers

1. No, Horse Armour Is Currently Unavailable For Skyrim. It Has Not Been Made As An Addition In The New DLC Dawnguard Either. It's Currently Available As A DLC For Oblivion On The Xbox 360 At The Cost Of 200 Microsoft Points.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911 - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. No. Maybe in an expansion.

User Info: Ciryadin

Ciryadin (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0
  3. It would be quite epic. think about it. a horse with spiked armour charging thru a bandit camp. mwhahahahahahahhahahah >;)

User Info: Whipzioki

Whipzioki - 8 years ago 0   0
  4. There was this time I dasided to kill some imperialism and their horse tried to kill me. So I used unrelenting force and lonched it off a mountian side. It was awesome. :^)_)

User Info: cheeze90002

cheeze90002 - 8 years ago 0   2