How to get past map room in mountain base second time around?

1. Im currently in the map room at the mountain base and I already got past the exit through the cracks after the cut scene. I went back to the level because I wanted to burn the last wall poster but now I cannot exit through the cracks again because Lara takes damage from the gas and I need to get to the tower to send the SOS. How do I exit this room the second time around? Please help

User Info: hjonesv5

hjonesv5 - 6 years ago
  2. No I haven't found a solution yet unfortunately and I'm really hoping that I don;t have to start a new game

User Info: hjonesv5

hjonesv5 - 6 years ago
  3. If you asking how to just get out of the room...there is a camp where you can use to fast travel..but if it's to continue the story...probably should have gotten to the next part first

User Info: drothax

drothax - 6 years ago

1. In the largest room, there is a second floor shaped like an L. On the end of the long portion of the L, there's a ramp on the floor you're on. Run and jump to the edge of the L, and climb up. On the end of the short part of the L is a camp in which you may fast travel. I hope that was clear enough...

I had the same problem, going back to finish the Nonbeliever challenge and not being able to go through the crack with poison gas. The L should also appear on your map, just look for the nearest camp.

User Info: lisemichelle

lisemichelle - 6 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I'm having the exact same problem. Did you find a solution yet? Or did you have to start a new game?

User Info: Bacterian

Bacterian - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. I'll take a look tomorrow; stand by for solution.

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64 - 6 years ago 0   0
  3. You cannot enter the hot pipes passage again. Use the fast travel from the camp to go to another area.

User Info: An_D

An_D - 6 years ago 0   0
  4. Having the same problem here, and cannot get out the building to get back to the camp. It keeps starting me in the water at the ground level and no way out of the building.

User Info: flakecake

flakecake - 6 years ago 0   0
  5. You can't go back through there. The only way to proceed is to fast travel back to the camp just before the tower

User Info: GabePuratekuta

GabePuratekuta - 6 years ago 0   0