What is the difference between spin and sidespin? I tried going through the Faq but...

1. It didn't really explain what spin and sidespin are for. I'll have to go look it up in some official golf forum lol, but figured I might as well ask here also.

User Info: TrueGamePlayer

TrueGamePlayer - 5 years ago

1. Backspin, being spin, is where the ball comes back after it lands if u hit perfect impact by pressing the up directional button when setting power on an iron and the down directional button when trying for perfect impact.

Sidespin is where u push the left or right directional button to make it curve more. useful for avoiding trees. u can make it curve more by pressing and holding the opposite direction button when setting power and pressing and holding the other button when trying for perfect impact for a super curve. note that it doesn't work too well with all characters, so see who's best for you.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839 - 5 years ago 0   0