What are the differences in the endings? (Possible Spoilers)

1. Now I read previously from LightHope54's question, and I do know there are 7 endings. Now I just want to know from XGsFei's answer to:

www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/605302-catherine/answers?qid=288063

There are 3 different endings for both girls. True, Good, and bad.

I've pretty much got the True and bad figured out. I.e Chaos ending and choosing all the "virtuous" answers aka Law answers yields the lovers ending but bad. And etc (not to put out too many things) How would you go about getting the "good" ending? I'm really puzzled about it.

Including the normal and True freedom endings. What choices do I have to make during the last 3 questions? And if possible may I please get an answer in the order? Example:

Catherine good: choice blah, then blah, and blah.

:X

Thanks in advance!

User Info: kazekai224

kazekai224 - 8 years ago
  2. Oh and I took the endings from this guide:

db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/catherine.txt

it says there are 8? O_O according to this guide?

User Info: kazekai224

kazekai224 - 8 years ago

1. Oh in order to get the good endings is quite simple, it is just a simple switch of the last answer from your true ending and you'll get good ending for either chaos or law. This changes a little for the freedom endings because normal, you can be on either chaos or law in order to get the freedom good ending, but for the freedom true ending they are the same exact answers to get the good ending, but your meter has to be within the white margin in some way, shape, or form in order to earn the trophy and see the ending for yourself.

Do remember, just reload your file in order to still get the good endings from either chaos, law, or freedom

Here is a guide that a lot of NA users are using and I think this will help you out greatly too in order to achieve your goals.

catherinethegame.wikia.com/wiki/Endings

If you need me to expand the answer to your question just ask. I hope this helps~

User Info: XGsFei

XGsFei (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0