Is there a trick to getting multiple endings? (possible spoilers)

1. Is there a trick to getting multiple endings without going through the game 8 times?
    I've beat it my first time and got the "Normal Cheater" ending.
    I couldn't imagine having the patience to go through the game another 7 times. Even though I'd really like to see all the endings this game has to offer.

User Info: Brian72133699

Brian72133699 - 8 years ago

1. In order to complete the all ending trophies this is what you gotta do,

1st playthrough (this is just for example purposes)
    Chaos all the way full and with that you can get= cathy true, good, kathy bad, and you can get freedom normal

2nd playthrough
    Law all the way full= Kathy true, kathy good, cathy bad, also you can get freedom normal

3rd playthrough

freedom a.k.a. the bar in the middle or at least within the white margin, and with that you can get freedom true ending

note:
    Please if you haven't already GOLD all the stages in the desired difficulty setting, so that all you gotta do is just stage skip away and save you all the time from having to redo the stages.

Hope this helps~

User Info: XGsFei

XGsFei (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0

1. Yes there is. If you have a gold trophy in the stage you can press start and chose to skip it.

User Info: ThayScottishGuy

ThayScottishGuy - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. There is a true, normal and bad for cheate(Choosing Blonde Catherine) and lover(Choosing not blonde Katherine). Blonde Catherine you need to be more chaotic(Meter for a toward the red) and not alone Katherine you need to be order( Meter towards the blue.) To get the true endings pick one and be nice to her and mean to the othe and vice versa. Yougota max out the meter in the right direction. For the normal kits the same buy the meter needs to be in the middle. For the bad its the same as well except the meter needs to be maxes out in the wrong direction.
    I believe there are 2 freedom endings. Reject both the girls and max out the meter in both directions.

User Info: ThayScottishGuy

ThayScottishGuy - 8 years ago 0   0