DLC a waste?

1. According to a friend of mine all these DLC packs contain cars that can already be unlocked in game and therefore a waste of cash. Is this true? because I don't want to waste my money but I have a feeling hes wrong

thanks!

User Info: DigitalKnight7

DigitalKnight7 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. "Unlock all cars" is useful if you want to have immediate access to all cars in the game, but it's not necessary, since you can unlock/buy all cars playing through the game.
    "Unlock all cars & events" is a waste imo. It's more expensive that "unlocks all cars," plus it's not too hard to level up in this game and unlock the events.
    "Fast Five" DLC unlocks 5 cars: Bugatti Veyron 16.4, Pagani Huayra, GUMPERT apollo, McLaren F1 and the Porsche Carrera GT. This DLC is a total waste of money imo, you won't be able to use any of these cars until later in career mode, you'd better off getting "unlock all cars" instead.
    "Speedhunters" has different versions of some of the cars and some new career events (drag & standing mile).
    "Legends" has 13 cars & 5 tracks (that are not in the game) and some new career events.

User Info: FSgamer

FSgamer - 7 years ago 0   0