Seasons DLC?

1. I noteced that there are throhies for the season levels, but it says they are a DLC, but when I went to PSN Store it wasn't There, I looked up frozen free fall, went to add-ons and it wasn't there. And wasn't the game put on the PSN Store a couple years ago you would think it would be there by now.
    Is it already somewhare in the game secretly or is it really not out yet?

User Info: GamesterJK

GamesterJK - 3 years ago
  2. Do u have 2 get 2 a certen level?, because I did that and nothing and now I have 2 start all over. O and before u ask, yes, the PS3.

User Info: GamesterJK

GamesterJK - 2 years ago

1. If you reinstall the game you get the seasons levels included. You can access them via the map screen with the square-button.
    PS3 only and I can only confirm this for the German version of the game.
    I read that the new version uses a new save file. Therefore you must start again. However I played the PS4 version so far I cannot confirm this.

User Info: p746813

p746813 - 2 years ago 1   0