Level tunel?

1. Hi, could someone help me? How do you get off the stage that has 2 trucks and one where the water comes back? the speech that I have to rush me in trucks.
    The stage is that the wolverine back to base in canada by the entry of air?
    Thanks!
    Dogutz

User Info: dogutz

dogutz - 11 years ago

Answers

1. I think you're talking about the flooding tunnel in mission 3. Here's how to do it, from my walkthrough:

"Lunge onto the truck.

As instructed, lunge foreward. The two troopers in the truck will try to fight you off (can't we all just get along?), so you need to kill them. Meanwhile, the troopers in the other truck will be firing at you, so once these two are dead, lunge over to the other and deal with them. (The lunge positioning is a little tricky, so keep trying.) Soon, your truck will approach another infront of it. Jump foreward (be careful not to fall between the two trucks, it's an instant death) and deal with the troopers here. Then, jump right to the next truck, kill troopers, and repeat. Jump back to the center truck, and a new truck on the left will come. Jump there, killing troopers like usual. Now, once again, you'll have to lunge to the next truck.

Lunge to safety.

As you pass under a metal support structure, Logan'll be pushed into an adrenaline rush, and everything will be moving in slow motion. Quickly, follow the onscreen prompt and press L^ to jump onto it, L^ higher, and finally L< to safety. Quickly now, or you'll get swept away."

User Info: Justeazy

Justeazy (FAQ Author) - 10 years ago 0   0