How do I get past the tunnel that floods?

1. Im stuck in the tunnul where u have to lunge into the truck it only gives u about 3 seconds to do it im stuck i keep on dying by either the water or the truck. When i go to lundge it says no lunge targets. Help me please.

User Info: pappysgame

pappysgame - 11 years ago

1. This level is a pain in the butt. Fight the soldiers on the ground. When you see the soldier on the truck and can't jump, you have to us a Loung Attack. You will be using Loung Attack most of the level. There is an easy part where three trucks do come together and all you have to do is fum from truck to truck and attack the soldiers. Finally Loung jump up to end level. The screen should tell you when. I died several times in this level because I hate jumping. Also, to save on time, make sure AutoSave is on.

User Info: loyal2usa

loyal2usa - 11 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. This is my favorite level. First you gotta push that lunge button real fast and keep pushing it until u lunge with the right analog. The just have fun killing everyone on the trucks. Jump or lunge from truck to truck. You can also throw the enemies off of the trucks into the water for fun by pressing triangle and using the left analog to throw them. Have fun! =P

User Info: jboy777

jboy777 - 11 years ago 1   0
  2. From my walkthrough:

"Lunge onto the truck.

As instructed, lunge foreward. The two troopers in the truck will try to fight you off (can't we all just get along?), so you need to kill them. Meanwhile, the troopers in the other truck will be firing at you, so once these two are
    dead, lunge over to the other and deal with them. (The lunge positioning is a little tricky, so keep trying.) Soon, your truck will approach another infront of it. Jump foreward (be careful not to fall between the two trucks, it's an
    instant death) and deal with the troopers here. Then, jump right to the next truck, kill troopers, and repeat. Jump back to the center truck, and a new truck on the left will come. Jump there, killing troopers like usual. Now, once again, you'll have to lunge to the next truck.

Lunge to safety.

As you pass under a metal support structure, Logan'll be pushed into an adrenaline rush, and everything will be moving in slow motion. Quickly, follow the onscreen prompt and press L^ to jump onto it, L^ higher, and finally L< to safety. Quickly now, or you'll get swept away."

User Info: Justeazy

Justeazy (FAQ Author) - 10 years ago 0   0