Are there any cheats or secret items discovered yet?

1. Anything?

User Info: gamercheatfreak

gamercheatfreak - 11 years ago

Answers

1. No cheats yet. When cheats/ Walkthroughs come...you will see it on this site. Also ask around in game shops. This was the first game in a long time that I beat without cheating and honestly, the only cheats you need is "Play any Mission" and Play as Victor. Invincibility will not help you beat the game. You can fall off cliffs, buildings, etc.

User Info: loyal2usa

loyal2usa - 11 years ago 2   0
  2. User loyal2usa is right about Invincibility being a joke in this game. Sure the enemies themselves can't kill you, but nearly anything else can, especially considering this game plays like a QuickTime Event half of the time. I have heard there are in-game cheats, but you can only use them via a cheat device and I don't think they were anything like "Play as Character" or such like that. It seemed like they were merely for testing, like turning off AI or showing damage strings.

User Info: Hiroshi_Mishima

Hiroshi_Mishima - 11 years ago 2   0