How do I get past (Canadian Wilderness)?

1. Help! I'm stuck in the first 5 minutes of the game and I am really frustrated with this! On the first level, I cannot get past the part where Wolverine has to jump over one wood bridge, then over the other wood bridge, and then a really long jump. I cannot jump far enough to get over the last jump, and end up falling and have to start back over. How do I get across this long jump?

User Info: Marvel_DC_Dude

Marvel_DC_Dude - 11 years ago
  2. I'm having the same problem. It's the jump from the second bridge over to the rocks. I tried jumping against the wall to see if we had to climb up but that doesn't work either.

User Info: HowlingatMoon

HowlingatMoon - 11 years ago

1. I had trouble with this myself as the controls are as atrocious as the in-laws meat loaf.

When you need to traverse from one place to next, you need to employ Lunge ( Hold L2 ) method and navigate with left analog stick.

When you hold L2 a cross hair should appear indicating target and it will prompt you to tap Up, Down, Left or Right ( varies per situation ) on the Left analog. In this case, all you have to do is tap Up while holding L2.

Don't release L2 because you will fall.

User Info: SiRed8

SiRed8 - 11 years ago 1   0