Is it possible to have 2 great horses such as Red Hare and Shadow King?

1. Hi, i want to ask about the horses. Is it possible to to have 2 great horses such as Red Hare and Shadow King? Because I already have 1 great horse with max stats and when i used Liu Bei again to get another great horse, I never got it.

User Info: flameknight_cc

flameknight_cc - 9 years ago

1. Actually, my answer is just an opinion, but I guarantee It'll be much easier this way, maybe I am a veteran of dw6.. So this could help. I also have all of the heavenly horses except shadow king because I think the effect is useless
    I will start with the countdown from horse that is hard to get until easiest
    Hardest :1st. shadow king
    2nd. Red hare king
    3rd. Grey king
    4th. Auburn king
    5th. Dapple king
    Easiest 6th. Ebon king

First you must have 2 character with lady luck, I usually use guan ping and yuan shao (lv50isnot necessary) skill and 2 horses with find saddle
    Battle of xia pi
    At first, head to floodgate and conquer it, and then defeat all enemies except lu bu
    From all the enemies you defeated, at least 1 you defeat contains a horse, after that, go to xia pi castle north post, head straight to the northern corner of the fortress, you'll find a box, break it and it's contain saddle... After that defeat lu bu, (if you haven't get any bonus horses from enemy you defeated, it might contained inside lu bu)
    So now you got 4 horse at each battle of xia pi, at least if you do it 2 times, you'll get an ebon king
    And now to develop a horse
    Do not use a character with "horsemanship" because it's useless (I'm serious) and kill at least 50 enemies
    Horsemanship is a skill that when your horse at lv5, their speed jump and attack is increased (you won't see it in statistics but try to compare when you ride a lv5 horse with zhuge liang compared to when you're using lv5 horse with lu bu) okay... I didn't guarantee it will always be good, but I guarantee it'll be faster... Thanks

User Info: skillfulwarrior

skillfulwarrior - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You can have as many Horse Kings as will fit into the 8 slots of your inventory. You can even get more than one Horse King of each breed (the breeds being Auburn, Dapple, Ebon, Grey, Red Hare, and Shadow Runner).

User Info: Kamatari47

Kamatari47 (Expert) - 9 years ago 1 0
  2. Yes you can, I have Auburn King, and Ebon King on my list. You'll need to find a horse with criteria : his eyes consider the world and has heavenly physique. (Try Chaos mode in difficulty of 5)

User Info: Kyle_Wessler

Kyle_Wessler - 9 years ago 1 0
  3. Absolutely. I have 3 shadow runners, 2 grey kings, a red hare, and a bunch of other king lvl horses. Liu bei on a grey king is your best chance on a chos difficulty chang ban stage playing on wei forces side. Just make sure you kill liu bei before he crosses the bridge and don't worry about killing zhang fei.

User Info: 6sith6

6sith6 - 3 years ago 1 0