How To Get King Horses?

1. How to get king horse like Red hare Grey King ETC I Have Zhen ji And She Is not lvl 50 But i aquire Lady Luck And my Liu Bei Is lvl 50 Can I Get King Horses With Zhen ji And if She is not LVL 50 But I
    Have Lady Luck

User Info: crazy_mix67

crazy_mix67 - 4 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    Please Reply my Question I Really need Red Hare and Grey king

User Info: crazy_mix67

crazy_mix67 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Yes you can use Liu bei or Zhen ji. Get hard difficult and use two character with lady luck if you want big percentage to get good weapons and horses. If you had Liu bei horse, use it. Make sure you get saddle from box.

User Info: diasekapurnama

diasekapurnama - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. 1.take stage that you know where the box. 2.take an easy mode. 3.use 2 character with lady luck and 2 horse that have skill find saddle for more horse. 4. red hare is red and grey is white. make sure the horse had consider and heavenly. 5.that will be king

User Info: auroraserenity

auroraserenity - 2 years ago 0 0