Can Someone tell me how to use masters&servants "Noble Phantasm"???

1. Please someone help me...I need it now.If all of you already know n tell me,thank you soooo MUCH!!!!

User Info: Archer_1338

Archer_1338 - 9 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    There's nothing specific that activates a noble phantasm. Mostly they're just super and EX attacks.

User Info: NeutralDrow

NeutralDrow - 9 years ago

Answers

1. I guess you mean specials cause masters dont have noble phantasms...

there are 2 specials for nearly every character (some of them have more, like archer) and for servants mostly this specials are their noble phantasms; you can do it by pressing down, down-forward, forward, down, down-forward, forward + square
    and
    down, down-forward, forward, down, down-forward, forward + triangle by default; they costs mana;

also every character has an EX move, they are mostly the extended version of their noble phantasms for servants; you had to fill the grail for them first, (hit the opponent when the grail symbol is about to be full.. your life bar will gain a greenish glow if you did it right;) than activate with 300% meter meaning press square+triangle+circle when your mana bar is full and lastly, hit the opponent with
    down, down-forward, forward, down, down-forward, forward + circle;

User Info: Kellogem

Kellogem - 9 years ago 0 0