1. Disc Reading Error - Metallica - I have an older PS2 system. It plays the Guitar Hero's I have. Aerosmith & the 80's. I did however try to rent the world tour and it didn't read it either. Is my system too old? What should I do? I can't afford a new one.

User Info: lindagina

lindagina - 9 years ago

1. If its just Guitar hero metallica, i cant be sure
    But if its on multiple discs, the lens that reads the disc may be overcome with the dust particles that collect inside your system
    Try going to the hardware FAQ for the ps2 and look under the in depth its titled "Disc read error" to see how to clean it
    It works like brand new, trust me

User Info: darkessdemonfox

darkessdemonfox - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. If you have the first generation ps2 then that might be the problem some people i know had the same problem. Try playing it on the small ps2.

User Info: upupdownleft

upupdownleft - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. I have the small ps2, and neither rockband, rockband 2, or guitar hero metallica works on it. Neither does medal of honor european assault. I had to borrow an older model ps2 to be able to play em.

User Info: gondorianking

gondorianking - 9 years ago 0   0