Why does my game run ridiculously slow?

1. The loading times are seriously slow for this game. All of the other GH game are fine (except world tour which is having the same problem but this game is even slower). It literally takes 10 minutes to load a song. I have a slim PS2 and I tried putting the disk drive on faster speed and I tried cleaning the laser like ten times. Is there anything else I can do to make it work properly without having to get a new PS2?
    Also there were no scratches when I bought it and it still ran slow but its getting slower and slower :(

User Info: ALEXw0z3r3

ALEXw0z3r3 - 8 years ago

1. I've had that problem with mine. The solution is a little unclear but the best i can make of it is that there's something wrong with the PS2 or game one. For one make sure your game isn't counterfeit. You'll be surprised how many that's out there. Another thing it could be is the PS2 itself and the PS2 lens is having a hard time reading the disk. Since you cleaned it that's not the problem the problem is within the lens not outside the lens. Another thing it could be is there's unseen scratch like around close to the center of the game that's not noticeable. Be sure to look close and even if you don't see scratches use scratch and clean repair anyway. I hope this helped.

User Info: chase3626

chase3626 - 8 years ago 1   0