Syncing wireless guitar?

1. I'm having trouble syncing my wireless guitar to my ps2. The guitar came in a bundle with the game, i am getting a flashing red light on the guitar and a flashing red light on the receiver. I have followed the guide on how to correctly sync the guitar but nothing works. What else can i try to make it work? and if i need to get another receiver will the one from the world tour guitar work???

User Info: Metal_Rocky

Metal_Rocky - 9 years ago

Answers

1. I been using a wireless guitar since i started my gh adventures so lets see....the one for world tour should work just fine as that's the one Im using now...also the flashing red light is normal btw. Just press it until a single light on the controller is continuously shining

User Info: Commander_R

Commander_R - 9 years ago 0   0