I need to know how to purchase houses/hotels?!!!

1. I purchased a Monopoly game and it never gives the option to purchase houses when I own all 3 of the same color property. I spoke to EA games phone support and they could not figure it out either, they suggested a possible defect with the game I had and asked me to return it to the store for another, I did and had the same result with this other new game.
    PLEASE HELP! How do I purchase houses. The only options that appear are Account or Next Turn, when you go into the Account tab the only options that are provided are Back or Trade.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

User Info: lvz2drm

lvz2drm - 10 years ago
  2. Yes I do understand that concept. Have enough money and all 3 of that color property. But thanks for the suggestion.
    Problem still not solved.
    Please help.

User Info: lvz2drm

lvz2drm - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Please have 3 then have enough money.

User Info: lundayj2008

lundayj2008 - 10 years ago 2   2
  2. after you've rolled the dice and your token has moved click on the "account" button, after that you have to move the pointer to the property you want to buy them for, like if you have both Park Place and board walk you'll move it to either spot and then the property deed will come up, after that, in the deeds box you'll click on Buy 1 House Or Buy set of houses etc.

User Info: KnightWulf66

KnightWulf66 - 10 years ago 2   4
  3. Just go into accounts at end of turn. Move cursor over to the properties and click on one. Chose to either buy set or buy one. When done just exit out and hit next turn.

User Info: Then0rm

Then0rm - 8 months ago 0   2