Can we really get max social links in one play through?

1. I think I missed some character events that can raise the social link...can I still maximize it?thanks

User Info: huangkaixing

huangkaixing - 10 years ago

1. No. If you playing your 1st playthrough, your chance to max all social links is absolutely zero because you'll need more time to max all your stat (knowledge, diligent, etc), and some s. links only can be accessed if ur stat is max out. If you really want to max all ur s. links, then i suggest to play in 2nd playthrough. I have tried to max all my s. links in 2nd playthrough, even i had scheduled all my daily routine like when rain will fall, exam, etc. Sadly, when i about to fight izanami, only 1 s. link (my s. link hanged man) wasn't max out. So i say ur chance to get to max out all ur s. links is pretty low.

User Info: ow_geez

ow_geez - 10 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. I the first time I played I could not even close to maximizing all social links because you need to have time for the dungeons, increase your stats (intelligence, strength, diligence and etc) so it may be difficult to maximize all social links in the first gambling.

User Info: infinittyyy

infinittyyy - 3 years ago 2   0
  2. I'm going to guess "no" but you gave like no information so nobody can give you an accurate answer.

User Info: Nasada19

Nasada19 - 10 years ago 1   1