Why does they don't make persona 4 fes or persona 4 vs persona 3?

1. If they make it it will gonna very cool , and i hope it is USA version first?!

User Info: fuffufuu

fuffufuu - 8 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    No!!!!!!!! it will be the coolest game ever man!!!!!!

User Info: fuffufuu

fuffufuu - 8 years ago

1. Well Atlus has officially announced that there will not be a Persona 4 FES.My guess is that a lot of people were pissed that they had to buy a second copy of the game to play the extra content.Although P4 and P3 are both cool games i would be inclined to agree with Nasada on the P4 vs. P3 game

User Info: crab_boy321

crab_boy321 - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It's already been said that there will be no alternate version of P4. A P4 vs. P3 game would be stupid.

User Info: Nasada19

Nasada19 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. Theres No Way that P4 Fes will Come out and its Ridicilous P4vsP3 Why, Because If you Expect Seta-cs and Minato-cs fight ? Question:what will they fight for? What will happen to the winner and the loser?,Besides DO YOU Remember what igor said ? "its been a YEAR since we had guests"(Persona 3 Calendar Ended on March 31st 2010 but game ended on March 6?2010 (am i wrong) so you except Arisato Team(if im right There 2 Collegers,4 High Seniors graders 1 Junior Schooler 1 Anti-Shadows Weapon 1 Canines VS Seta Team(IF im right there 4 Seniors High Schoolers 3 Grade 2 High schoolers And 1 Shadow ,Condition right if the fight in 2011 That Obviously clear whose winning or note BUt.. Hey Anything possible right? Like These Persona Games LAST FIGHT

User Info: Zetachment

Zetachment - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. wow zetachment you look so clever!!!!!
    I bet if P4F or P3vsP4 release(I hope)
    you will buy all of them, right?

User Info: black_godzz

black_godzz - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I just stumbled across this and even though no one has posted here in three years, I can't help but post because of the huge smile reading this gave me. You are hearby vindicated OP. While it's probably not quite what you all had in mind, I pretty much guarantee that every single person on this thread that called P3 vs. P4 a stupid idea is chomping at the bit to play Persona Q, the P3/P4 crossover. I wish I knew Japanese so I didn't have to wait until this fall to play it.

User Info: adpalmer83

adpalmer83 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. No their isn't a p4 Fes but as for p4 vs p3 their is persona arena and arena ultimax just their is no minato in either of them

User Info: Josepena

Josepena - 2 years ago 0 0