Why are Social Links randomly disappearing?

1. After a bit of research, I couldn't find anyone else who's had this issue.

I'm playing P4 for the first time and just saved Rise. It's 07/05, and Chie came up to me during lunch to say that we could hang out after school. I like running around town before doing stuff like that, so that's what I did. At some point I went up to the roof, and I saw her there, but I went back up when I was ready to do her Social Link and she was gone. I don't think she's anywhere else, so it seems like she's completely disappeared.

Now that I think about it, I remember something similar happening with Yosuke but I still have no idea what causes it. Is it happening because I went up to the roof and left without talking to her? Or is it a glitch?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

User Info: picklemeister

picklemeister - 1 month ago

1. You've probably met up in Junes. After you've done that all party members become unavailable for that day.

User Info: Atzenkiller

Atzenkiller - 2 weeks ago 2   0
  2. I was trying out a whole bunch of stuff to see what might have caused it, and you're absolutely right. I must have met up and decided I didn't want to go or something. I wish I knew that ahead of time, but at least I know now!

User Info: picklemeister

picklemeister - 2 weeks ago

1. There are certain days you can't do someone's social link so look up a guide it really helps even if it's for golden it still works.

User Info: Personaplayer13

Personaplayer13 - 1 month ago 10   2