Complete Social Links Again?

1. I'm at my 2nd play and i want to know if i had to complete the social links that i've already completed at my first play... our i just go and max the others i din't leveled up?

And how can i get the weapon and armor from Margareth? D:

User Info: Iora_

Iora_ - 10 years ago

1. i finished all social links on the 2nd playthrough
    the key is to prioritize party member social links
    the others can wait
    especially the school ones (the last 4 social links i finished are the school ones: ai, naoki, daisuke and yumi)
    make sure to finish fox social link ASAP, since u can pray for a boost in relationship at the shrine afterwards
    finish a dungeon ASAP, if possible use only 1-2 day(s) to explore

after all of em finished, u can get a handsome reward from margaret

User Info: teru_teru

teru_teru - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. It's up to you, if u want to fuse the ultimate persona, complete the unfinished s.links.

User Info: putraseptiadi

putraseptiadi - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. I've already completed almost all of them on my 1st play... on the 2nd just maxed some and maxed too Death, Moon, Fortune(now can make Norn and fuse the ultimate persona) and Justice... i didn't gather the items from the Temperance and Hanged Man Arcanas, but i guess i'll max them on a next game.

User Info: Iora_

Iora_ - 10 years ago 0   0