How do I get the Naoto social link?

1. I got up my courage as high as it would go, but when I talked to her it said I had to wait for something to happen before I could talk to her. What do I have to wait for?

User Info: Atlus_Addict

Atlus_Addict - 8 years ago

1. You will have to rescue her first, then head to shopping district north. There will be a man wearing black glasses, talk to him(you will need knowledge lv5). He will give you a card, then talk to Naoto again and give the card to unlock ker social link.

User Info: kelvinadhi

kelvinadhi - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. When your Courage and Knowledge are at Rank 5, go talk to the man in black at the North Shopping District to receive a card on 21/10 or some other day when it is not raining.If you did as told then, talk to Naoto on the next day and give her the card to establish the fortune social link.
    P.S: If you wanna get her to become one of your lovers then on rank 7 choose to protect her and on the next choice choose the first choice for her to become one of your (possibaly) many lovers
    P.P.S: On 24/12 if you choose to hang out with her then you get to see her wearing a skirt!(IF SHE IS YOUR LOVER)

User Info: agentlai

agentlai - 4 years ago 0 0