Is this game compatible with the Madcatz SFIV Tournament Edition Fight Stick on PS3?

1. Hey SS fans,

My fight sticks came in the mail today and I've been trying to play this game on my PS3 using them but, it doesn't seem to recognize them. I am able to play the game just fine with a PS3 controller, however, I get no response out of the sticks. Does anyone play this game using these sticks? Are there any sort of adapters out there that would fix this compatibility issue? It's a major bummer to have to use a PS3 controller with $150 stick sitting on the couch next to you. :(

If these just don't work are there any PS3 sticks out there that support this game?

Help! Thanks!

User Info: vad51

vad51 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Right now the TE stick does NOT work for PS2 games, but it does work with PS1 games. Hopefully Sony will release a firmware update in the near future that'll fix this issue (like they did with the Hori Real Arcade Pro 3).

User Info: Lee7Sauce

Lee7Sauce - 10 years ago 0   0