How do i unlock the chamber of darkness entryway?

1. Ive done all the side quests; ive looked around every part of the map and cant find any left. ive completed the story mode of naruto and done the side-quest involving the ghost girl and her music box but nothing has happened. Please help.

User Info: beastwithin

beastwithin - 9 years ago
  2. But I did not find any quest except 100 man challenge (I'm done until expert) and Master Guy/handshake icon, in training field (I'd defeat 100 ninjas on Epic Survival Challenge+Others challenge listed).. then no more quest. I also need to find the key for Chamber of Darkness.. Help my friend..

User Info: XY69

XY69 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Hhow do you open the chamber of darkness in Naruto: shippuden 5

User Info: sapedca

sapedca - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. You must complete all requests and then go the hidden leaf gate to get mail. Then go to Tsunade in the Hokage office and she will give yo the mission to re investigate Orochimaru's Hideout. Proceed to the Altar of Orochi and access the blue aura. Bring the key back to Tsunade, That will start Sasuke's story.

User Info: siorin2

siorin2 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. I think it's better to have Naruto : Ultimate Ninja 3 save file in MC.It can unlock all characters like me...

User Info: YugiDUEIST

YugiDUEIST - 8 years ago 0   0
  4. Search the rooms in orichimaru's hideout for the key and you will find it in one of the rooms.

User Info: omarahmad293

omarahmad293 - 8 years ago 0   0
  5. You must no team in your team.(naruto only).then go to tsunade,and bring sakura,sai,naruto,and yamato to tsunade.

User Info: faizstorm88

faizstorm88 - 8 years ago 0   0
  6. So if i'm get the blue aura i'm back to tsunade ??

User Info: RyanRoxas

RyanRoxas - 6 years ago 0   0
  7. Try going to the Hidden Leaf Gate to get some mail.
    Then go to Tsunade in the Hokage's Office & she'll tell you that you need to investigate Orochimaru's Hideout.
    Once you're at the hideout, go straight to the Altar of Orochi & access the blue aura, then complete Sasuke's story to unlock it.

User Info: Worth13

Worth13 - 5 years ago 0   0