SCR-HD is not found anywhere in free race,help?!

1. SCR-HD unlock : beat it in free race,which free race mode actually?

User Info: dennyrefindo

dennyrefindo - 8 years ago

1. What you need to do is play the "Heroes Story" until you complete the "MeteorTech Premises" track. Then exit story mode and enter "Free Race" on MeteorTech Premises. SCR-HD should be 1 of the 8 participants at the starting line. That is where to find it. Finish the race in a higher position than SCR-HD and you will unlock it.

User Info: btaylor2010

btaylor2010 - 8 years ago 0   0

1. Alternatively, if you have completed both stories and achieved Extreme rank in all missions (which I am now assuming you have), then choose a Free Race on Crimson Crater. Sooner or later, you will see SCR-HD in the race. I do not know if it matters which character you use to race, but if it does, use Sonic.

I have just done this now, so it could work 1st time for you too. Hope this helps.

User Info: btaylor2010

btaylor2010 - 8 years ago 0   0