How do I beat (help)?

1. What I need to do in the game? I need a guide plzz someone can send me a guide in the email?
    sumi70@walla.com i will really thank you=]

User Info: sumi70

sumi70 - 10 years ago

1. Well, For Starters, Get Your deck Up. Honestly in my opinion, if you have a deck that won like......10 battles in a row, stick with it. it's just a matter of luck. use cards like: Cyber Jar, Magician Of Faith, exodia, and exodia necross. i reccommend you use cards like: Amazoness Fighter equipped with mistobody, Heavy Storm, widespread ruin, marshmallon,
    penguin soldier, nightmare penguin, and summoner of illusions. most of these you'll get in flip effect monsters pack. they pack a punch, especially for surprize. the game is basically on luck of the draw. stick with high defense-low level monsters a.k.a. 2000dp-4stars. more when i get back.

User Info: gutti2009

gutti2009 - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. www.yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/

This is the guide for playing this game.

User Info: XainasFZQ

XainasFZQ - 2 years ago 0   0