Circle button and holding down square button not working?!

1. Is this a glitch? I just want to play the game! I'm playing on the ps3 the ps2 version. I nearly completed the game, then decided to start again. I had over written the save file, everything was fine, completed Ariel chapter one, then went to second chapter and... Yep. I even went back to the castle, turned the game off, started everything again and still the same. This is supposed to be easy! If I get any help, I'll be happy. Thanks! :)

User Info: Dreamer24-7

Dreamer24-7 - 4 years ago

1. OK... This makes no sense. Apparently I'm not allowed to play the tutorial because that's what causing the problem. I started again, skipped the lessons and the buttons are working again! I played the first time with the tutorial just fine, so... (?) Must be a glitch; doubt people are aware because everyone probably skips the tutorial but... Still weird. Guess I don't need the help anymore, thanks anyway! :)

User Info: Dreamer24-7

Dreamer24-7 - 4 years ago 0   0