How to do endurance drift??

1. it is a big problem to me.....the event will stop whenever I bank my score or my car hit the wall...plez help me....

User Info: wma_17

wma_17 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Try to stay in the middle.And dont go fast but dont go slow.And if that dont help if u have a ps3 u can transfer the saves to your ps2.

User Info: allenbishop34

allenbishop34 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. In endurance drifting, stay in the middle, a little nearer at the inside. then when turning while drifting, i mean change drift side from left to right and vice versa, release the x button then after the shift, press and hold again. that's why i can score 2000000+.

User Info: nash27

nash27 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. First buy a car that is good for drifting. Ex: Mustang 2005 something something.
    Drifting is not about how fast you go, it's about controling the car. Study the track a couple of times and apply gas when needed to avoid walls. (kinda like tapping the x button, but more controlled). To chain the drift make sure you're not going too fast when you're turning or else you'll hit the outside, if you're going too slow you hit the inside.

User Info: Takuyasha

Takuyasha - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. what you want to do is get used to the concept of drifting. you'll need to develop a sense of when to hit/let go of the throttle and when to turn (the turning part will be easier if you know how the track plays out. it'll also help if you get a good drift car from the dealership (there will be a "good drift car" seal of approval above the car cost/value and car model) and to get the best performance parts available. I had the same problem on the 360, and it was torture (a whole week of this, and I was totally ticked off), but i relaxed, followed these steps, and i finally beat it; so trust me when i say this will definitely work

User Info: raisora144

raisora144 - 9 years ago 0   0