How do I beat doctor coners the lizeard guy?

1. I need help defeting doctor coners.well i think thats his name.well they put me in a room with 4 electric thing i got him 2 crush 1 but i cant get him 2 hit any more.how do i get past it?

User Info: william_x

william_x - 11 years ago

1. You can either train with spiderman and get all the hero upgrades or you can just practice with him until you beat him. I didnt do either I just fought him.

User Info: Verrhagin

Verrhagin - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. After you hit him into 2 eletric generators you have to go up to him and when he attacks you have to press triangle then the other buttons that show up to ride on him yahoo ride um cowboy(sorry you had to see that)

User Info: JLXtreme

JLXtreme - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. 1st lizard fight just punch him with your black suit and click the buttons that showed
    2nd lizard fight trick him in 2 generators then, ride him into 1 generator uh oh. the last generator turned off automatically! you must turn on the generator by turning on the switchers . there are 2 switchers go to green checkpoint and click triangle! Keep clicking triangle you look,the screen hurry before lizard screams! If failed try again. He not screaming again (but fast) ride with him again click circle when the circle button appears on screen. and pull him

User Info: Electrosm4

Electrosm4 - 10 years ago 1   0
  3. Well when i was riding dr.connor, i had to hit the very last generator but he just passed it and did nothing.please help

User Info: aliens9697

aliens9697 - 10 years ago 0   0