MoH vanguard for ps2?

1. I have the game for ps2 and when i put it in it goes back to my browser and then ask me to put a ps2 disk in i have a fat ps2 idk if that is the problam but what should it do?

User Info: epicgamer33

epicgamer33 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. I have heard about it though.coz i buy pirated cds ,most of them doesn't work so when they don't work it shows that browser and other bla bla bla.if u can change your cd better change it though i am too late in telling u this

User Info: rayaan123

rayaan123 - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. If you have a fat ps2, you probably want to open it up and raise the laser by about 4 clicks and clean the laser. Or clean the disk.
    Or if you pirated it, forget about it.

User Info: EricWolfstadt

EricWolfstadt - 2 years ago 0   0
  3. I have never heard of that problem you are having. I never heard of that happening on a PS2 either. I am going to say that your disk is defective. Sorry

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident - 8 years ago 0   1
  4. I haven't heard that problem,too

User Info: kolona99

kolona99 - 8 years ago 0   1