Can you max social links with girls w/o romantic involvement?

1. Is it possible to max social links with girls w/o becoming romantically involved? I'd rather not deal with the ensuing drama of 5 girlfriends.

also: I know I could just max one before working on others but i don't really want to do that. thanks.
    BaltoPartWolf - 12 years ago - report

1. The 5 schoolmate girl relationships (yukari, Yuko, Chihiro, Mitsuru, and Fuuka) are all romantic. There is no option. Every girl has a counter of 60 days between visits before they go reversed, however, this changes once you become romantically involved. At that point, any time you SLink with another potential girlfriend (one of those 5, even if you aren't yet involved with them) the max is reduced by 15 days down to 15 days (it resets to 60 once you visit them again). So, as long as you cycle between all active girlfriends at least once every 15 days, you'll be fine.

The girls upgrade to girlfriends at the following ranks (The game also warns you):
    Fuuka - R7
    Mitsuru - R6
    Yukari - R6
    Chihiro - R5
    Yuko - R7

Also note that once you're maxed, the SLink will never reverse or break, but you can still spend time with them, if you want.
    Duelle - 12 years ago - report 10   2