What if my party level is 99 for everyone because of monad farm before they evolve their personae?

1. Will the game crash or will I be stupidly overpowered

User Info: Door_Ultra

Door_Ultra - 1 week ago

1. All I know is they're not going to learn any skills that are exlusive to their Ultimate Persona. So, their stat will be at level 99 standar, but they lack of skills. So, yes, you're gonna be overpowered, but with underrated skills.

User Info: KVGaming

KVGaming - 1 week ago 1   0

1. I think that only Junpei learns the skill that heals him, but all the other skills are auto-replaced, like bash for assault dive. I think that they get a stats boost and of course the elemental null. I also believe that even if you get a Persona to lv 99 they don´t get all stats to 99 (never reached that level), so I leave it there.

User Info: Papapilros

Papapilros - 1 week ago 0   0
  2. As far as i know (from years ago) their skills will be replaced and they will have the same stats and elemental resistances they would have if they would have gained their ultimate Persona before level 99

User Info: Brandy90

Brandy90 - 1 week ago 0   0