Cutscenes stopped working for me (Including the loading screen one). How do I fix this?

1. For context, I am playing persona 3 fes on a ps2 slim.

For the majority of this game the cutscenes have been working until I got to ikutsuki's betrayal when I had to go to youtube to look at the cutscene because the screen just went white (when aigis first came) and then black (when mitsuru's dad died). This also happened during the kyoto trip when the cutscenes made the game freeze for 1 minute and then just played on as if it played already. I do not want to miss anymore cutscenes as this game is great so if any of you have any advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

User Info: WittySoldier10

WittySoldier10 - 2 months ago

Answers

1. They happen to me too. I think it has something to do with playing on the slim because the cutscenes work on my original ps2

User Info: 0rpheus_7elos

0rpheus_7elos - 1 month ago 0   0