Where are Troll Molars?

1. I've noticed several of the alchemy recipes require "troll molars", but after beating the game a few months ago and getting back into it revently I still have never seen one. How/where do you find these?

User Info: elysionLUM

elysionLUM - 11 years ago

Answers

1. Troll Molars are randomly dropped from the enemies on Winterhorn Ridge that look like yetis (apparently they're trolls). Equip a Luck Stone, use lots of piercing attacks, and you should get one sooner or later.

User Info: zephyrus256

zephyrus256 - 11 years ago 2   0
  2. In addition to the Luck Stone and Down+Square (Piercing) attacks, you may want to also use some Lucky Mix. Also, once you DO get some Troll Molars, I would suggest using them mainly for Quick Grow. Throw down a few Ruewort and any other seeds you want to grow into the same spot, and chuck the Quick Grow onto the seeds. Voila, instant plants for no Phozons at all

User Info: Paradox421

Paradox421 - 11 years ago 2   0