Odin Sphere Ending Help?

1. so I'm really confused on the ending. I know that there's a true ending, a false ending, something called Blessing and then there's the Wheel of Fate, but what I don't get is how all of these are connected. Not only that but I want to know how to get the best ending possible, which most people say is to get everything on the ending, even the bad ending and stuff. I've looked up multiple things on this but none of them make any sense to me, probably because I've only recently gotten the game. Can someone please explain ALL of this to me in the simplest way possible?

User Info: Dragongirl44

Dragongirl44 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Once you find out, would you please explain ALL of this to me in the simplest way possible?

User Info: compulsiveliar

compulsiveliar - 1 year ago 0   0