Farming help?

1. Does anybody know of a monster that drops commemorative coins, even if they're rare as hell? I'm trying to farm my health up off of Lamb Steaks, and I ended up getting a Juggler at one point that left me with a huge pile of Baromett Seeds, so I'm trying to find the most effective and quickest way to get Commemorative Coins to use them all on lamb steaks...

User Info: spyros_fury

spyros_fury - 7 years ago

1. It really depends on the area, the character, and the room difficulty. example
    with Cornelious in the Titania capital area near the end there is a room that has a commemorative coin drop in the chest.
    so your best bet is to find the one area with each character and and repeat that area and buy the most expensive meal at the pooka kitchen and max out your health.

User Info: Shadomega7569

Shadomega7569 - 7 years ago 2   0