How do I exchange a small bag for a large bag?

1. I have recently bought a large bag, when I tried to equip it the message read no more bags can be equipped. Is there a way to swap them out?

User Info: morrisbean

morrisbean - 11 years ago

1. Aha! I found out how. All you have to do to be rid your self of a lesser bag is press 'R2' to enter the Item Organizer Mode and highlight the lesser bag's column. Then move all the way to the left so you have the bag circled and click 'X' it, then put it in any other column as if you were just moving one item around. It will then auto-drop everything in that bag you just put away as well as have the bag as a regular item that can be sold/used.

User Info: blahling

blahling - 11 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Go to the menu where u rearrange items and put the small bag into the in ventory of a different bag

User Info: Laharl_666

Laharl_666 - 11 years ago 1   0