How do I beat Beldor/Belial?

1. I'm playing with Velvet and I having trouble beating these two. Not sure about my level but I think it's about 25-30 it just seems like she gets overwhelmed with the amount of enemies. Is there a good strategy for them? Thanks

User Info: vegetass139

vegetass139 - 9 years ago

1. Beldor is pretty similar to a lot of the wizards you'll find out in the streets of Titania, that is to say: annoying. You generally need to wait until they summon their swords, then by smacking the swords into them they become stunned, giving you some time to combo them into oblivion. The same goes for Beldor. However, I think that you can use the debris that Belial summons to the same effect.

Sometimes Beldor will summon oozes and nasty things like that. Take out the Oozes with either some Napalm, or another ooze. If you get the flying eyeballs, take them out immediately as they can give you the dizzy status with relative ease.

Focus on Beldor, as he will make your life hell with all of the things he summons, not to mention the various spells. Stun him, then wail on him with Overload. As for Belial, do your best to avoid the falling debris, and time your attacks between his charges and his "vacuum" attacks.

User Info: MorseusVII

MorseusVII - 9 years ago 0   0