How do I get past (Odin Sphere rooms?

1. What happens when you get stuck in a room with 20 HP, it is a boss room and you have no heal items? Is there a way to recover HP other than eating food? Or a way to remedy this? Because I can't figure out a way to not keep starting in the same room every time I die. So I am stuck in an infinite loop of dieing and restarting in the same room since there seems to be no break in this loop... Any help is greatly appreciated as I just wanna get on with the game.

User Info: cannedfreshman

cannedfreshman - 11 years ago

1. There are other items that can heal HP (potions, regeneration, etc.) But in general, if you are stuck on a level you can just pause with the start button and select the *Home* option near the top. The Retry option on top will redo the current stage but take away any items or experience gained while there. The Home option allows you to keep your items, money, and exp. This should help if you are underleveled.

User Info: seekmak

seekmak - 11 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Why not press Start+Retry/home?

User Info: BassDarkSoul

BassDarkSoul - 11 years ago 1   0
  2. As the others said, just use the home option and level up some.

User Info: Narthon

Narthon - 11 years ago 1   0
  3. If you've gained some Psypher levels, you can use Psypher Heal and wait for your health to regen. Just make sure you have one Psypher stocked.

User Info: Rezca

Rezca - 11 years ago 1   0
  4. The best way to break that loop is retry option and go back to an item shop within the level and purchase some stuff. Also going back some completed levels some enemies will reappear(granted not as much as you did the first time) but if you are need of ingredients or psyphers you could do that.

I hope this helps.

User Info: DragoonKnight23

DragoonKnight23 - 11 years ago 1   0
  5. Not much to do unless you have older save.............. lesson here is ..........

MULTI saves a lesson many learn the hard way .......sorry ................................

User Info: PIumCrazy

PIumCrazy - 11 years ago 0   1
  6. Ah, the all too old loop.

Apparently you can either

A) Restart the game.

B) Select the home option.

C) Cry.

User Info: Raven_Gekkou

Raven_Gekkou - 11 years ago 0   1