How do i deafeat Blackout and Starscream?

1. and Jazz is to small for the two gigantic Decepti-creeps aw.

User Info: saber_lily

saber_lily - 10 years ago

Answers

1. You shoot them out of the sky and hit themm until the drone comes out but before you do that i suggest that you put the invincblity cheat on then do this with both blackout and starscream.for the drone you throw a car or tree or anything thats around at the drone while its blowing fire and when it goe up in the sky go as far away from it as u can it will land and send you flying if your close bye.

User Info: RobotBoy13

RobotBoy13 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. This is a hard level. Try to shoot them down, but on my game I find that Starscream comes down after two bombing runs even if I don't shoot him. For most of the level follow RobotBoy13's advice. At the end, when you must face Blackout and Starscream at once try to focus your melee attacks on one enemy at a time. And beware when Blackout blocks-his next attack might be a special spinning rotor charge that will send you flying and do some substantial damage.

User Info: Blackbird1195

Blackbird1195 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. Just put in the unlimited health cheat (Left,Left,Up,Left.Right,Up,Up,Right) and shoot them done and kill the drones that is the easiest way.

User Info: 619jeffor300

619jeffor300 - 10 years ago 0   0
  4. I agree with Blackbird1195. It is a hard level, but what you need to do to beat Blackout, you need to keep shooting at him until he comes down. Then, you can use trees or lamp posts to cause a little more damage. when he gos back up, watch out for the drone that comes down. Same thing with Starscream.

User Info: cheatmania124

cheatmania124 - 9 years ago 0   0