What happens with the g1 robovision Optimus Prime? When I turn it on nothing happens.

1. The G1 Robovision for Optimus Prime Don't work.

User Info: RobotBoy13

RobotBoy13 - 10 years ago
  2. I tried but it didn't work? I mightv'e bought a messed up copy ? idk

User Info: RobotBoy13

RobotBoy13 - 10 years ago
  3. I geuss its a good copy then but i thought u will get his vision like ur literally him.

User Info: RobotBoy13

RobotBoy13 - 10 years ago

1. The non-robovision Optimus has fire in the car mode
    The robovision Optimus hasn't got fire in the car mode

User Info: Electrosm4

Electrosm4 - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. The Robovision version of Prime doesn't have really big differences with the normal one. Look closely when you turn it on and play as Prime.

User Info: Blackbird1195

Blackbird1195 - 10 years ago 1   1
  2. I believe what Electrosm4 was trying to say is that Optimus doesn't have his 'flames' paint job. He's like the Starscream & Jazz G1 versions in the game, in that they used the movie characters and just gave them their G1 counterpart's paint schemes. In other words this version is still movie Prime, just with a G1 style paint scheme. It's based on the Target Exclusive Voyager Class "Robo-Vision Optimus Prime", which was flameless & painted to look like G1 Optimus Prime.

User Info: Fiend6669

Fiend6669 - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. If you turn on the robovision Optimus is more polished and skinny like on the cut scenes

User Info: Catlover105

Catlover105 - 8 years ago 0   1