How can I make my pad match my game?

1. I haven't played this game in awhile and I saw it and wanted to play however as I'm playing I have to hit the arrows a lot earlier than I'm supposed to so it's really difficult to play. I know it's a problem because I used to be amazing at this game so I know it isn't me. Is my mat just bad now or is it the game itself? Is there a way to trouble shoot the dance pad so they match up again? Please help, I really want to play this game. Thanks.

User Info: xthebluenitex

xthebluenitex - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I would bet that the last time you played the game was on a CRT (Tube) TV and now you are on some sort of HDTV. HDTVs always have lag that affect the timing of every game you play. To compensate for that, developers put a thing in the options menu (Sound options > Timing > Adjust the number and see how it goes) from the title screen that'll allow you to change the timing to better match up. You can rarely get them perfect on an HDTV, but you can get it to something relatively close.

User Info: PkGam

PkGam - 1 year ago 0   0