1. User Info: CloverKitten

CloverKitten - 12 years ago

1. While in the garage, press Triangle to display the stat you're curious about. Then press the Select button (on the controller), and highlight the stat in question. This will not tell you everything, but it is very useful and will answer questions you didn't even know you had.

User Info: CloverKitten

CloverKitten - 12 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. It looks like the higher the number the greater performance you will do.. Parallel sight : no idea... but it got something to do with your screen spec... maybe

User Info: Hoshiizora

Hoshiizora - 12 years ago 0   0
  2. Parallel sight means how big your "lock box" (been playing AC on Xbox, this is a novelty to me now) is when you use two arm guns instead of classic right arm gun/left arm blade. It isn't something I ever used to notice, since I only used one FCS, but you should test it out and find the best one for you.

User Info: USAF713

USAF713 - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. Blade aptitude is how much does your blade respond in movement, speed of confrontation, and beam boost...for me... while parallel sight just like USAF713 says...

User Info: FEDERATIONLOL

FEDERATIONLOL - 9 years ago 0   0