How do I beat Mumbo Jumbo?

1. He has no health on the game and I keep on hitting him with all I have, but he doesn't die. What do I have to do to defeat him?

User Info: Smiley1477

Smiley1477 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. After getting him to stand on his hat, and you can't hit him, go to the stage with each character and charge up with the circle button. Do this with each character and do one final smash on him and you've beaten him.

User Info: vernomic

vernomic - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. As long as he is on his hat, he's invunerable. To progress, you must dodge the attacks. Once he's off his hat, attack him all you can. If you see cards around him, he's charging. Try to guard using R2 or run like there's no tomorrow. ( XD ) When his life force is empty, After that, all the titans must go to the stage and do any charge ( Square, Triangle, Circle ). Then The final blow will be activated automaticly..

User Info: Joshua8101

Joshua8101 - 8 years ago 0   0