How do I kill dufraine on the roof all I have is wall mines,there's all kinds red lasers?

1. How do I kill dufraine or even get to him ?

User Info: purpleblack35

purpleblack35 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. you need to get your pistol that you threw away at the cut scene. to do that you have get Emile / Dufraine to move , when Emile is next to the lasers he deactivates them so use your skills to make him move around untill you reach your pistol then kill him.

User Info: nightmare021851

nightmare021851 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. When emile disables the lasers go past them. Keep doing this till you get to your pistol. Then just shoot him the head!

User Info: SmilesGames

SmilesGames - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. U know I kill dufraine in just 10 seconds. .
    If you have grenade (Frag) throw it on him. .
    And Im sure he`s DEAD!
    Its better to have 2 Frag
    so u have a 2 chances. .
    I know this Answer is useless because I know that u already BEAT the game. ..
    Hahahahaha. .

User Info: Julio642

Julio642 - 9 years ago 0   1
  4. WTF? I never got my gun i handled him without it with some flashes and running after deactivating the lasers

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487 - 9 years ago 0   1